- Signing up with Grass is easy, just follow these these simple steps:
- Create a profile by entering your Name, Email and Password.
- We aim to approve all memberships within 30 minutes.
- Automatic membership upon any purchase.
- Join us today!
- Yes, we offer a 5% discount for Veterans and Medical members.
- Medical members would need to provide us with their MMPR/MMAR license number.
- Get in contact with us and we’ll help you out.
You can chat with our friendly and knowledgeable staff by clicking the chat button on the bottom right of the screen. We are available Monday to Friday from 8am to 8pm PST. You can also reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You must be 19 years of age or older to register as a member of our site.
There are numerous Mail Order dispensaries in British Columbia with some dating as far back as the 90’s. Although these establishments are not yet considered legal, the Canadian government has decided to let them operate in peace.
Here’s a step-by-step guide in placing your order online with Grasslife:
- Click on the desired product(s), choose your weight and quantity then click “Add to Cart”.
- You will then have the option to “View Cart” or “Continue Shopping”.
- At the “View Cart” page; you can edit your order, apply coupons and view shipping costs.
- When you complete the “Checkout”, you will receive an order confirmation showing the status of your order.
- You will also receive the Interac e-Transfer instructions, should you choose this method of payment.
When you are logged in, go to My Account and choose the Orders tab.
We ship orders to our customers who reside within Canada.
Free shipping for all orders above $149 (before tax and after discounts) or a flat rate of $15.
- All orders are shipped via Canada Post Xpresspost.
- A tracking link, which you can find in My Account under “Orders” will be emailed to you once your order has shipped.
- Note: When tracking your package please look for the status “Item out for delivery” indicating that the package has left the sorting facility and is on its way to your location. Please allow the following times for your order:
- Regional: 2-4 Business Days* (BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba)
- National: 3-6 Business Days* (All other regions of Canada)
*Please note that these are estimates. Grass is not responsible for delays caused by the courier.
Our advanced shipping methods ensure your security and privacy. All orders will be discreetly packaged with no mentions of the name GRASS anywhere on the outside of the order. The products are professionally sealed so that your package is completely smell-proof.
Yes, Canada Post has access to all mailboxes. You are not required to be there when the package is delivered, however, should your package not fit in your mailbox and you are not home, Canada Post will attempt to deliver your package the next delivery day. Or they will leave a note explaining that your package is at your nearest Canada Post location for pickup at your convenience.
If you’re tracking your package on the Canada Posts website and it has not updated, it’s most likely due to your package missing a scan, which is fairly common. More often than not, members get their packages on time or a day later. If you do not receive it two days after your expected date, let us know so we can file a trace with Canada Post.
If you’re tracking your package on the Canada Post website and it looks like it’s headed to the wrong city, it’s most likely due to human error at Canada Post. Human errors happen on occasion as postal codes are often manually entered by the postal office and if they are off by a digit/letter, it can cause a routing error and subsequent delay of 1-2 days.
To change your address, please go to My Account and you can change your address under Shipping Info.
Often we will email you the tracking number prior to the package scan at the post office. Until your package has been scanned in, your tracking information will not be available for tracking on the Canada Post website. Please allow up to 24 hours for the tracking information to be available.
What you will need to send is an e-transfer
Recipient Name : email@example.com
Security Question : Set the security question to “your order number” (e.g. 2331)
Security Answer : grasslife
We require a minimum order of $50.
NOTE : Free shipping for all orders above $149 (before tax and after discounts).
E-Transfer: sending an e-Transfer is secure, reliable and it only takes a couple of minutes. If you are new to
Interac, please click here
If you use online banking with a Canadian bank or credit union, then sending an Interac eTransfer just takes a couple minutes.
Search “your bank name” + Interac e-Transfer and you should easily find instructions on how to send an e-Transfer with your financial institution.
Once you’ve sent the e-Transfer, it could take up to a 2 hours for us to receive an email notification of your payment (depending on financial institution). The status of your order will be ‘On Hold’ until payment is received.
Once your order has been paid, our team will then begin packaging your order. You will receive an email update when your order moves from “On Hold” to processing.
Your order will be kept ‘On Hold’ for 48 hours. If payment is not received within the 48 hour period, your order will be cancelled.
You bet! All of our product photos are taken at by us, internally in our in-house studio with no colour enhancement. And for extra fun, we change them out once in a while. Due to the nature of our products, some product may arrive looking different than the product photos.
Today, it is widely accepted that cannabis has two different species: Indica and Sativa. Crossbreeding of the two types has led to a wide variety of hybrid strains with unique characteristics.
Indica dominant strains have more of a physical effective on the body are more suitable for night-time smoking.
Benefits of Indica:
- Relieves body pain
- Relaxes muscles
- Relieves spasms, reduces seizures
- Relieves headaches and migraines
- Relieves anxiety or stress
Sativa dominant strains tend to have an uplifting, energetic and “cerebral” effect that is best suited for daytime smoking.
Benefits of Sativa:
- Feelings of well-being and at-ease
- Uplifting and cerebral thoughts
- Stimulates and energizes
- Increases focus and creativity
- Fights depression
Cannabis concentrates refers to products that are produced with flower using an extraction method to obtain an end result of a final product with concentrated levels of cannabinoids (THC & CBD)
Products like hash, shatter, budder/wax, kief & oils are considered to be concentrates.
Shatter & budder are two types of cannabis concentrates that are made through the process of extraction to produce a final product with concentrated levels of cannabinoids (THC & CBD).
Shatter refers to the golden-amber translucent oils that are created when the dried cannabis flowers are extracted by a solvent. Afterwards, the solvent is evaporated and what remains (the plant’s resins) is classified as shatter.
Budder refers to the softer, opaque oils that have lost their transparency after extraction. Unlike those of transparent oils, the molecules of cannabis wax crystallize as a result of agitation. Light can’t travel through irregular molecular densities, and that refraction leaves us with a solid, non-transparent oil.
Our advanced shipping methods ensure your security and privacy. All orders will be discreetly packaged with no mentions of the name Grass anywhere on the outside of the order. The products are packaged professionally and are completely smell-proof.
At Grasslife, protection of your data is our top priority. We never share your data. With anyone. Ever.
- GRASS will not be held liable for any lost orders due to:
- mistakes made by Canada Post
- wrong address or email given by customers
- damage to order by postal service
- PO box issues
- stolen packages after delivery (we do NOT recommend the Canada Post “safe drop” option)
- Prices and availability are subject to change without notice
- The shipping and handling charge for orders under $149 is $15.00, for orders of $149 and over (before tax and after discounts), we ship for free nationwide!!
- All orders are guaranteed by Canada Post to arrive on time, with the exception of Newfoundland, Nunavut, and the Northwest Territories. (For more details: XpressPost FAQs)
- All orders placed after 12pm PST will ship the next day
Your order is packaged professionally, involving among other things, smell-proof sealing. No one will ever know what’s in the package, absolutely no odor. Discretion is priority one, solid count, trackable shipment (know the delivery date) by Xpresspost courier that requires no signature, shipped and packaged the same way as legal medical marijuana. Yes, recreational marijuana possession/usage is illegal in Canada, but be content in the fact that we and our competitors have been operating for many years without a single customer suffering a single legal issue.
We operate responsibly, honestly, providing good customer service to make sure all our customers receive top quality product that is potent, authentic, clean, free of any type of foreign tainting such as mold, fungus, mildew, lacings of nutrients and fertilizers.
Be aware that here in Vancouver, Cannabis products for recreational use is freely accepted and tolerated by the majority of citizen’s here. and we operate a responsible, discreet service, partnering with the best growers in the industry, in an honest professional manner.